Google

วันเสาร์ที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2550

How to Use Free Proxy with Firefox


Here is a complete Graphical tutorial for using Free Proxy with Firefox. By using a Proxy, you can browse internet anonymously. Also a proxy can be used for browsing blocked sites like Orkut and MySpace.Step
1.Find a list of free proxy. You can Google it out. One such list is here.
Step 2.Now choose an IP address and port from this list. In this tutorial I have chosen IP: 195.175.37.6 and port: 8080. You can choose whatever you like.Step
3.Open Firefox and in the menu choose Tools and then Options.This will open the Firefox Options window. Click on Advance Options.Step
4.Click on Network tab and the click Settings button under Connection.Step
5.In Connection Settings window, click Manual proxy configuration. Now enter the IP address in HTTP Proxy and Port address in Port. ( In this example HTTP Proxy address is 195.175.37.6 and Port is 8080).Also check the box 'Use this proxy server for all protocols'.Click ok and your IP is set to desired Proxy.You can use any online service to check your IP. Like check my IP is a site solely dedicated for this purpose. As you can see in the Screenshot below,my local IP is set to 195.175.37.6.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

M. Sylvain Tremblay กล่าวว่า...

Excellent article, that is the information that I was searching for, and I have translated it in french on my Circum docum blog:
Comment utiliser un proxy gratuit avec Firefox
I ignored the last phrase because it lacked the screenshot.
If something wrong, let me know.